What's new

SPHE Press Release: The Mask of Zorro (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Yup, it's a supply chain issue in which some retailers have a limited supply and some don't have any at all. Luckily for me, I have thousands of movies on disc and digital that I don't mind waiting as it gives me more time to work on my unwatched pile of movies. I wasn't about to cancel this order from Target because I bought during one of their "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sales. The same with "Radio Flyer"

I was meaning to ask why you didn't simply buy ZORRO 4k on digital, but now I see your answer

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Well that’s odd. Mask of Zorro comes out on 4K disc and on iTunes, it’s The Legend of Zorro that gets bumped up to 4K:blink:
I’m sure iTunes is in the process of upgrading Mask as well.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Real Name
Doug
My wife and I watched this last night. I hadn't seen it in years and had forgotten what a fun movie it is! Even though I still feel that Anthony Hopkins was a bit miscast, Antonio Banderas is simply marvelous in this movie, as is Catherine Zeta-Jones. The sword work is incredibly well done, as are the stunts. A nice 4K presentation.

Last edited:

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Best Buy has shipped mine. They seem to think I'll get it by Tuesday (seriously?)

And it appears that UPS hasn't given them any tracking info yet (again...seriously?)

ScottJH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
My Target order arrived & they sent me the wrong item. Was sent American Horror Story Season One. Can't get a replacement because it's back to not available on the website so getting a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12fretter
Recent bookmarks