What's new

Speed and Predator S.E.? (with specs) (1 Viewer)

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Maybe Fox has decided to not go with Strange Days, and release Predator instead. I hope so, Predator is a much better film then Strange Days, IMHO
Says you! :)
But I will certainly pick up a 5-Star Predator release in 2k4. ;)

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
This will be my third copy of Predator, but I shall plunk down the cash with a smile! Can't wait.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I still have the original, non-anamorphic version of Predator. OT here, but for those of you who have the anamorphic, DTS/DD5.1 version, is it worth the upgrade from a transfer quality perspective?

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
If i'm off base here, just tell me, but I don't think so.
Sorry John, but you are way off base. Things are getting better in R2, we are getting more releases with a fair amount of extras, but still nowhere near R1.
Just to put things into perspective, about 80% of my dvd collection comes from R1.
Relax, you've got a lot going for you in R1 land...and i'm sure that a Predator SE will appear sooner or later in R1.
I just hope we won't get a censored R2 release...or i'll have to wait for a R1 release...
Regards, António ;)

Rob T

Screenwriter
Anyone know?

I was looking around in the DVD section at Zellers and I saw the Enhanced Widescreen editon of Predator, but the extras were next to nil. Will this one be getting SE treatment in the future? or maybe even 5-star treatment?

Greg Black

Second Unit
It is rumored that there will be a 5-Star edition released sometime in 2002, possibly by next summer.

Jovan J

Grip
Scott you must pick-up the anamorphic/DTS version.

It's much, much better than the previous non-anamorphic/DD version.After all it's a movie that counts, and than later on if they release the 5 star collection?

Oh, well. We'll have to pick-up that one too.

Don't you just love DVDs.

DmitriP

Grip
Anyone know if or when Predator 2 will come out? It was pretty badass, and I haven't seen it in awhile, but I've seen the 1st one like 4 times. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks