What's new

Speed (5 Star) and Futureshop (1 Viewer)

Mike_S

Stunt Coordinator
Not sure this is news (it WAS to me) I went to FutureShop this morning to pick up SPEED 5 Star Edition. To my surprise, they had ONLY 2 packs for $31.99 (Speed & Speed 2) I wanted Speed only. I did not feel like buying a 'turkey' just to get SPEED. That resulted in no sale. I then went to my local COSTCO and purchased SPEED for $21.99 Maybe that's how FutureShop is getting rid of all those unpurchased copies of SPEED 2. -Mike

John Stockton

Second Unit
Someone posted in the Coupons and Bargains section that Speed Five Star is going for $16.99 at Costco. Is that a mistake?

Chris M

Second Unit
I saw Speed 5* for $24.99 at Futureshop.. and Speed box set was $29.99.. figured for $5 more why not! :)
I didn't know Speed was that cheap elsewhere though.. hehe, oh well.
Chris.

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
My Future Shop has Speed 5* available separately for $24.99 as well... and the two-pack was $31.99. Wal-Mart beat FS with the Speed 5* at $21.88... no two-pack available.
I must shop at the worst Costco in the country. The DVD selection is always fairly small, and we're lucky if they have items on release date. Speed was not at my Costco at all... and I don't know if that's because it's just not on the shelf yet, or because they're not carrying it at all. And to make matters worse, the prices always seem to be higher than those reported by HTF members in the western provinces... :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks