What's new

speakers (1 Viewer)

George bone

Agent
are there any other brands of speakers that would match up with my harman kardon avr 65 other than klipsch that would be good for heavy music as well as clasical rock stuff? are polk any good? looking mainly for speakers for the front. I have a pair of klh bookshelfs 120w and a pair of jensen bookshelfs 100w, would I be able to use either of these as temporary surrounds for the avr 65 until I can get better ones? If i was to go with klipsch are there speakers all very sensitive? because I am looking at a pair from 92 Klipsch KG4.2 would this still be a good choice for what I am looking for? I am not looking at speakers for movie sound at all, music is what i care about, so any sensitive musical speaker brands would be worth looking into for me.
thanks

Bob Drugan

Agent
I have the Aperion Audio 6.1 speaker system with the 12" 250 watt sub and couldn't be happier. The great thing about these speakers is they sound so natural and the bass is awesome. The speakers are very easy to listen to and for the $ I couldn't find anything that compared. Aperion has a 30 day return policy but after hearing these in my home there not going back. Check them out at www.aperionaudio.com. Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks