What's new

Speakers from Estate Sale - Paradigm and B&W (1 Viewer)

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Hey everybody,

I found out about an estate sale in the area and picked up all the speakers in the house. I'm offering them up to everybody in the Philly area for what I paid as I don't need them. I just didn't want them going to any of the South Philly hoodlums that seemed to populate this estate sale. I can't really ship any of these since that is such an enormous task in a city (Philadelphia) when you have no car.

1. Pair of B&W DM640i Floorstanding Speakers - in like new shape, must have been around a smoker at some point because the cabinets have a hint of smoke smell. Sound very similar to the DM604 S1's that a friend has (DM640i was the predecessor). Comes with all the different ports for the rear, as well as manual and spikes. Very well taken care of. $450

2. Pair of B&W DM601 S1 speakers - in great shape with a few cabinet scuffs here and there, nothing really detrimental. Note: One speaker's tweeter is not working, but having contacted the local B&W dealer, they said it shouldn't be more than $40 to replace. These are incredible for the size. $150

3. B&W CC6 center channel - in excellent condition, no major marks on cabinet, grill in great shape, sounds sweet. $120

4. Pair of Paradigm Monitor 9 v.2 - in overall great condition, no major marks on cabinet, grills in great shape, giant killers for the price. Hearing these made me fall in love with Paradigm. $400

5. Pair of Paradigm Monitor 3 v.1 - in great overall condition, a few small marks on the cabinet, grills in excellent shape, amazing sound (esp. bass) for the size. $175

I'm open to offers on any of these, too. I realize this is for a limited number of people since I can't ship, but I figured some locals may want to upgrade or pick up some sweet speakers.

-Ryan

For now, send PM for pictures. Photo re-sizing program isn't working.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks