Speakers from Athena, Kenwood, and Paradigm

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by brentl, May 23, 2005.

1. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

Hey folks, with all my recent spending I've decided to sell some stuff, prices are firm, shipping is extra .... oh and prices are in Canadian Pesos!

Athena AS-c1 unopened, new, Same price as Future Shop is clearing them out but you PAY NO TAXES!

$115 firm

Athena AS-b1 pair, new unopened, as above, NO TAXES

$120 firm

Paradigm Atom V1.5 speakers

$110 firm

PAIR, very good condition, used as rear channels hung on wall with speaker hooks, speakers are Aok, just a little dusty, will include the mounts, they are screwed into the back of the Atoms. These are before Paradigm added the support for built in speaker mounts.

These are considered the head of the class, I can send you links about how fantastic a value these speakers are.

Kenwood KVS 60 dipole surround speakers WHITE, pair

$60 firm

I bought these a few years ago from a clearance outlet for $80+tax=$92(original retail $180+tax, these were opened and looked at but never hooked up.

Each speaker has a 5" woofer and 2-2" midrange drivers in a Dipolar configuration. 5" speaker fires out while each 2" driver fires along the wall(built in hooks for hanging). These are made for lower power systems like a Athena micra or Point 5 sytem, it's a great way to add the 6th and 7th channel on the cheap.

Benq accessory package from PB6100

$30 firm

Comes with the PB6100, but I'm not too sure if it works with the 6200. Includes; grounding strap, unopened VGA cable,composite video cable and Svideo cable, CD-rom manual,, and remote control

Altec Lansing ACS44 2 computer speakers with subwoofer

$10 firm SALE PENDING

Used but in good shape, went surround around Christmas time so these are just sitting around now.

Logitech cordless click PLUS mouse

$15 firm SOLD

Tried it but didn't like it, prefer my old cordless optical

Thanks folks
    Brent
    I'm North of Toronto just in case[​IMG]

2. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

Hello, is anybody in here? Just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home?

Brent

3. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

Sale Pending on a few things, need to sell the Athenas and the Kenwood speakers still, GREAT for a bedroom setup.

Toronto area people come on!

Brent

4. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

Looks like the Atoms are back up, purchaser was worried about video shielding.

No these are not shielded.

Brent