What's new

Speakers for Yamaha RX-v630 (1 Viewer)

Mike--M

Grip
I am looking for a center, fronts and surrounds for my Yamaha RX-V630. I have tried most of the local dealers and demo'd Energy, Klipsch and Monitor Audio. I liked the Monitor Audio Silvers the best but had heard that they do not pair well with Yamaha's. I was hoping to audition Paradigm Monitors 7's but there are no dealers around my area that carry the monitor series.

So my question is are there others besides the ones listed above that would pair well with my receiver? I wa curious about the Axioms, Onix Rockets, Swans or others?

A little more about my setup:
my room is 15x15x9
I listen to 60:40 HT:Music
I would consider upgrading my receiver if necessary (only paid $199.00 close out at Good Guys)

Please help, I am dying to get a new setup but am not sure what would pair well with the receiver.

Thanks, Mike

JasR

Auditioning
Hi Mike,
i have the same yamaha amp as you but i have B&W 600 series speakers which i think sound very good together my set up as follows.
B&W 603 s3 fronts.
B&W LCR 600 s3 front centre.
B&W 602 s3 rears.
B&W ASW 675 front sub.
B&W ASW 600 rear sub.
iam very happy with this setup, so if there is any dealers near you it might be worth a listern.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks