What's new

SpeakerCraft MZC-66 Controller/Amplifier (1 Viewer)

EricS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric
I'm selling my SpeakerCraft MZC-66 6 Zone/6 Source Whole House Audio Controller/Amplifier. It's 30 watts/channel (x12) to run 6 stereo pairs of speakers throughout a home, all at different volumes, and all with different sources. It comes with (6) MKP-6.1 Master keypads that come with the system, and I've added (3) NKP-1.0 Numeric Keypads and (3) FKP-1.0 Function Keypads. I have all owners manuals, connectors, power cord, and factory box w/packaging. The system is in perfect shape (no scratches/marks) and from a smoke free home. Keep in mind, this system requires 4 conductor speaker wire and a Cat-5 cable to each zone location for full functionality. It is not a wireless system. It is a high performance 6 zone audio distribution system. Speakers and sources are not included. Here is the link to SpeakerCraft if you would like more information:

http://www.speakercraft.com/#Products:150:MZC-66

This is a current product from SpeakerCraft, and New they run $2400.00 for the MZC-66 w/6 Master Keypads, plus $60.00 (x6) for the additional Keypads, Total $2760.00. Asking $1750.00 or best offer. US transaction only, NO Foreign/International inquiries. Please e-mail if interested.

Eddmate

Auditioning
Real Name
edward Parker
Iam very interested in purchasing your mz-66 controller amp, I could offer you $1250.00 plus shipping my cost

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks