What's new

SpeakerCraft MCZ-88 vs. Niles Audio ZR-8630AV .... or are there alternatives? (1 Viewer)

singletrakmind

Auditioning
Real Name
Bill
O.K. I'm a newbie, I searched to no avail regrading these controllers/recievers...

Here's the situation, we are constructiing a new home and the builder has given us a choice between the two systems, I wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with these or if there are alternatives....

Any help will be gladly appreciated! Thanks!

* I realize the Niles Audio is 6 zone and the SpeakerCraft is 8 zone...

mylan

Screenwriter
There is a custom install guy named Steve that I thought would take your question but I do not know where he has been lately, probably busy earning a living but I will try to give you a general answer.
The reason your builder is giving you these two choices is because his wiring or A/V guy is a dealer for Speaker Craft or Niles, yes there are other alternatives, like Russound or Elan, to name a few but either of these systems will be fine. After going to both websites for comparison, I think I like the Niles system better due to the keypad options, these are what you and your family will be using to operate the system and ease of use is key here, if it is easy to use, you will be happier with the system. I hope this at least gets you started.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks