1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Speaker value

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave Morton, Jul 12, 2001.

1. Dave Morton

Dave Morton Supporting Actor

Dave
    I have a pair of Infinity SM-112's and have since upgraded my speakers. These are mint with no scratches or anything on them and still sound great. I am thinking of selling these but have no clue on how much they are even worth. I bought them with a nakamichi receiver 3 in 1990 for 900. My sales slip never itemized the separate items.
    I've tried to find them on e-bay to see what others are selling them for but have not been able to find anything. Are there any websites that have a price evaluation for electronic equipment? I did find one but they wanted to charge me for it. Any other ideas??
    ------------------
    ------ Dave ------
    ------------------
    MY HT

2. Greg S

Greg S Supporting Actor

www.audiogon.com
    Click on the link on the right that says blue book.
    It may or may not offer a value. Also email the folks at the stereo trading outlet (afiliated with audiogon) as they buy a lot of used equipment for resale so they can probably offer you some good advice. Be sure to let them know that you need a resale value though and not what they would pay you for them (prices will be very different).
    Good Luck
    Greg