What's new

Speaker Stands (1 Viewer)

ben hunt

Stunt Coordinator
What are some good companies that make these? Would I have to get the stands from the same company I got the speakers from? I just need something pretty sturdy and won't tip over every time a cat or person bumped into them.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Also, try www.bello.com or www.sanus.com
They make nice sturdy wood stands. I have a pair of the Sanus cherry wood stands, they have a nice wide base, also the speaker platform has a opening to secure the speaker to the stand with a bolt, if your speaker has a threaded hole.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I think one of the most respected companies is www.soundanchors.com They can custom make stands for your make and model of speaker. Solid, well-built and most important neutral (sounding).
Ron

Roberto Carlo

Second Unit
I got a pair of 18" metal stands from partsexpress.com for only $37.99 plus shipping. They work very well with my Axiom M22Tis. They even look good. (The nuts that attach the spikes to the base plate are brass or something that looks like brass. A classy touch.) I have no idea why anyone would spend more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks