What's new

Speaker stands for sell/trade (1 Viewer)

Dani_Katz

Auditioning
Last week I bought these Sanus 24" (model BF24b) speaker stands at Bestbuy.com http://www.bestbuy.com/Detail.asp?m=...=40&e=11029740
and found out that they are too short for my surround speakers. I called them and they won't exchange them for the 31" because I put them together. So, I have no choice but to try to sell them or see if anyone has the 31" BF model for exchange (+$$). They are brand new. I put them together, but I can unscrew them and put them back into the original box. Please e-mail me if you are interested. I paid $65 ($60+tax). I'll sell for $40 plus shipping.
Dani

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
That's Bullsh*t. I work for Best Buy. Take them apart and take them into a store. Let them know that you are going to UPGRADE and that they are getting MORE MONEY. Explain it very politely and to the manager if necessary. They are feeding you a line and according to your reciept, you have a 30 day moneyback guarantee. This is what gives us a bad name.

Dani_Katz

Auditioning
Jeremy,
Thanks for the advise. I called the customer relations number and this is pretty much what they told me. I guess I don't have anything to loose by trying what you suggested. I was trying to be honest. If they can take my stands and let me upgrade to the 31" model that they'll have then it will save me a lot of hassle.
Thanks,
Dani
8/29/01 - Speaker stands exchanged at Bestbuy for the 31", so are no longer FS.
[Edited last by Dani_Katz on August 29, 2001 at 09:03 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks