What's new

speaker stands and wall mount for Onkyo HTS660 (1 Viewer)

Todd*Sa

Grip
Yes this is a HTiB system. I will preface this post with this: This is the best system my budget allows, I already know this is not the preferred HT setup.

That being said, can anyone recommend a set of speaker stands for the front and a set of wall mounts for my rear speakers? I will need silver stands and mounts. I would like for the rear speakers to be able to swivel at least horizontally. Here are the dimensions and weight for the speakers:

Front-9.1"(D),6.2"(W),15.25"(H) 7.5lbs.

rear-4.9"(D),6.9"(W),9.25"(H) 3.5lbs.

As you can see I will not need anything heavy duty but I do want something visually appealing (especially the stands!).
I would like to spend less than $150. Thanks for your suggestions, you guys here really know what you are talking about!

Mitch G

Agent
When I was doing some similar searching not too long ago I made note of "stands and mounts dot com" for some nice looking stands. And, for less expensive options, I liked what I saw at "partsexpress dot com."

For mounts, I liked what I saw at "btech-usa dot com."

I don't know if these outfits have silver options that work for you, but it's probably worth checking out anyway.

Hope this helps,

Mitch

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Todd, this may not work for you but for the benefit of others, I made my own stands out of 3/4" Birch plywood, pre-fab trim moulding and stair rail posts from Home Depot. Carpeted and trimmed the base and stained the rest in maple. Looks great, cost about $60 for all four and killed a perfectly good saturday after noon. And don't apologize for the Onkyo set-up. I have the HT-650 and it's a great receiver/speaker package (not a htib!) :). Good luck with your search. Gene

Todd*Sa

Grip
Thanks for the responses everyone. I will check out those websites. I just recently heard my friends Onkyo 6.1 setup, and I was very impressed. I'm sure the 5.1 system will sound almost as good as it, especially to my untrained ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks