What's new

Speaker placement advice (1 Viewer)

LawrenceJ

Agent
need some help with speaker placement in this cabinet.

I was thinking of placing the left & right speaker
either in the cabinet space below the glass since this cabinet came with doors that replace with speaker screens or placing them in the gapping space on the sides below the tv. As for the center channel speaker, I have no idea where to place it because it is too big to fit on top of the tv.

The speakers are NHT bookshelfs and a NHT center and a 12inch NHT sub. Any ideas?

Thomas Willard

Stunt Coordinator
Place the front speakers in the cabinet not below the screen. As for the center speaker I can see that will be a problem. Any way you could place the center speaker directly beneath the screen?

LawrenceJ

Agent
no way to do that with the center, the cabinet in the middle beneath the screen doesn't have the "speaker screen" option like the side cabinets do. I was thinking about downgrading to a smaller NHT center to make it fit in the space directly above the screen.

Aaron_Mum

Stunt Coordinator
Repace the cabinet the TV is sitting on with a shorter TV stand. This would give you more clearance to you could put your center on top of the TV. If that is not an option you'll have to get the smaller speaker.

To get the best performance sell the entire cabinet and buy a nice TV stand and speaker stands. Speakers need room to breath to sound there best! If that is not an option then put the speakers in the cabinet and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks