What's new

Speaker Combo Help (1 Viewer)

NathanL

Agent
Ok, I have been looking around and think I have figured out what I am going to buy for my HT. I have about $600 to spend and a lot of you recommended before and in other threads Paradigm.

I'm looking at this combo, will this combo work out well or not?

2 Pairs of Paradigm Titans (2 x $199)
1 DLS Sub purchased online ($100)
1 CC-70 ($149) MAYBE

Is that center good or could I find one just as good but different brand online for cheaper. Also I am considering not purchasing a center speaker for a while but using a friends old one (No clue on brand).
Any comments about the CC-70?

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Use one of the Titans for center, works great, sounds like you will have a slick little budget system when you are done. . .

BrentPollard

Second Unit
Well that would leave him with only 1 surround. If you have done any browsing on this forum you may have read that timbre matching across the front 3 is important. Guy is right in that 3 Titans across the front will sound the best. Is the CC-70 a Paradigm?;)

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
No I meant rather than buying the center buy 1 more Titan and have 1 at all 5 positions, I have bought them in singles, a lot cheaper. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks