What's new

Speaker cable (1 Viewer)

Charles Scott

Auditioning
Does anyone use or have any experience using Analyis Plus speaker cable? I recentley upgraded to the AP Oval 9's. I have about 100 hours of use on them so far, I believe they require about 300 total hrs. before they are completely burned in. They sounded good right out of the box but seem to be opening up more with each use. I noticed that the sound stage got wider and deeper with better midrange definition. The highs are very smooth not at all metallic or bright. I thought the cables I replaced, Monster, sounded good until I hooked up the Oval 9's. Not even a fair comparison!!
Let me know if anyone has had similar experiences.

Charles

Josh Wolfman

Stunt Coordinator
I think this is in the wrong forum....you might get more responses by posting again in tweaking, connections, and accessories. I could be wrong though (not the first time definitely won't be the last. TTT for ya;)

Scott_N

Second Unit
AP Oval 9's were one of the cables I auditioned when I upgraded from IXOS cables. I thought they sounded very similar to the Harmonic Technology Pro11 plus's I ended up buying except I feel the HT's have better bass. Very good cable for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks