Speaker cable

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by Charles Scott, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Charles Scott

Charles Scott Auditioning

Does anyone use or have any experience using Analyis Plus speaker cable? I recentley upgraded to the AP Oval 9's. I have about 100 hours of use on them so far, I believe they require about 300 total hrs. before they are completely burned in. They sounded good right out of the box but seem to be opening up more with each use. I noticed that the sound stage got wider and deeper with better midrange definition. The highs are very smooth not at all metallic or bright. I thought the cables I replaced, Monster, sounded good until I hooked up the Oval 9's. Not even a fair comparison!!
    Let me know if anyone has had similar experiences.

Charles

2. Josh Wolfman

Josh Wolfman Stunt Coordinator

I think this is in the wrong forum....you might get more responses by posting again in tweaking, connections, and accessories. I could be wrong though (not the first time definitely won't be the last. TTT for ya[​IMG]

3. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

Can't say as I have. How do you know when they stop breaking in?

4. Scott_N

Scott_N Second Unit

AP Oval 9's were one of the cables I auditioned when I upgraded from IXOS cables. I thought they sounded very similar to the Harmonic Technology Pro11 plus's I ended up buying except I feel the HT's have better bass. Very good cable for the money.

5. Chip E

Chip E Screenwriter

deleted post