1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Speaker Cable Recommendation

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by MikeTz, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Tim Hess

Tim Hess Second Unit

I'll put my vote in for Better Cables and Home Depot 12 Guage speaker wire. I use and like both, with the edge going to Better Cables for coming with Spades [​IMG]

2. ursus

ursus Auditioning

eric devonshire
    i have recently tested 3 budget cablles & the best by far were the cheapest, blue jeans by belken

3. Bobofbone

Bobofbone Second Unit

Bob
    You should also consider how you are going to run the wire. If it's inside the wall, some cables insulation can conduct and help spread a fire. Look on the websites for Monoprice or Blue Jeans Cable. To meet building codes for cable in walls, you might have to use UL rated cables that are fire resistant.

4. Christopher Mckinley

Christopher Mckinley Auditioning

Christopher
    I saw these on your web site here,and have had them for years..Blue Jeans cable makes a nice wire..They'll terminate it with whatever you would like..I have bananas....I run bi polar built in sub speakers,so have there sub rca as well...I'm a newbie to this forum,but have been messing around with cables for awhile until realizing...I couldn't hear any difference between these,and audioquest...So just my two..they look well built as well...