Speaker Cable - Biwired - Boutique Quality - Techflex - Shrinkwrapped - Banana Plugs

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by RajeeK, Oct 22, 2005.

1. RajeeK

RajeeK Second Unit

Custom made front speaker wire. 3 total, Right / Left and Center speaker wire. I made these from Sound King 12 gauge speaker wire. Each bundle has 2 pairs of wire in it (4 wires total). They have dual banana plugs on one end, with a pair of 12 gauge wires in each banana plug and the biwired ends have one set of the 12 gauge wires in it. Basically there are 4 - 12 gauge wires in each one so your effectie wire gauge is around 9 (These are heavy thick quality stuff).
    Gold plated banana plugs on each end (18 total).
    Shrink wrapped ends.
    Tech Flex wrap.

Materials cost alone was about $130. (Heck a roll of this speaker wire is $50 shipped from parts express, tech flex was about $30 and Banana plugs were about $40, Shrink wrap $10). Labor was about 3 hours to put these all together.

Pictures below.

Lengths: R/L 19 feet each, center 12 feet.

SOLD SOLD. Cost $60 + shipping. New theater complete, so I just want to get rid of these ASAP. Just like boutique cables at a tenth of the price.

Paypal Please.

2. todbnla

todbnla Screenwriter

Todd
    At this price these are a steal! You cant buy any nice cables for $20 each, I want them but really don't have any use for them.

But I just really wanted to say what an awesome job you did on your theater, it is truly inspiring, GREAT JOB!

3. karl_burns

karl_burns Stunt Coordinator

Raj,
    I just built my own sets of bi-wires! Too bad you didn't post this last week! hahahaha
    Karl

4. RajeeK

RajeeK Second Unit

Thanks Todd after years of trolling here and AVS Forum, we finally finished our custom home and theater. We really love it. Thanks for the kind comments.

These cables are now SOLD.