Speaker cabinets

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Taylor H, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Taylor H

Taylor H Auditioning

Hi, first timer here at the forum. Figured I'd put this here since it seemed to be more appropriate than the general discussion thread. Anywho, I'm looking for some premade (or ready to assemble) speaker cabinets. Something like the Vance Dickason set on Parts Express (would post a link, but I gotta get my post count up first [​IMG] ) would be great since I have very little room to work with in my dorm room. Cost is another factor, I'm willing to spend $$, but would like to keep it around $200-300. Don't need anything flashy, just something that gets the job done in a relatively small package. Thanks for any help.

2. Taylor H

Taylor H Auditioning

Nothing? Anyone?

3. Aaron Gilbert

Aaron Gilbert Second Unit

Ah, I don't see a question? On what are you looking to get an opinion? Premade cabinets are a great way to go, and there are a lot of nice choices. I really don't think you can go too wrong with any of them, probably 95% of them are better than what you are going to find in any mass market speaker at retail. Is this $200-300 for a single pair of cabinets? Are you including electronics, or cabinets only? Or are you looking for a home theater system?

Aaron Gilbert