What's new

Spanish DVD sites... (1 Viewer)

Christina-K

Agent
Other than kelkoo.es, are there any other search engines for comparing Spanish R2 DVD prices? I know about the store DVDGO.com but dont know how cheap they are compared to others.

MichaelScott

Stunt Coordinator
How is DVDGO for buying anyways? Are they reliable?..they seem to have allot of classic titles that arn't available in other areas.

Christina-K

Agent
I've used them twice and they are very reliable. Both times my order has been received within 48 hours of placing it. Very impressive from Spain to the UK!

Irina

Second Unit
Real Name
Irina
Initially, I went though hell and back with dvdgo.com but I wanted the movies and had to swallow my pride. While opening my account with them, I had to send them a fax form authorizing the use of my credit card. I paid close to $7.00 to do this and wasted a ton of time. They would not do it any other way. Their prices are pretty good (they deduct 15% VAT tax for US orders) and they ship quickly. The stuff also arrives very quickly. Shipping charges are quite high and they NO NOT package well. You really need to complain about this (which I did). Several of the DVD plastic cases came in cracked. When I threatened to file a claim against them though my credit card, they got the message and all my packages since then arrive fine. This is the only Spanish site with the English interface that I am aware of and some of the items are only produced in Spain. Some of the items I have purchased from them are:

1. Fedora (Billy Wilder)
2. Human Desire (F. Lang)
3. They Live by Night
4. Racket
5. Magnificent Ambersons.

MichaelScott

Stunt Coordinator
hmmm ,seems like the two people that had good experiences were from outside the US. Anyone from the US have no hassles?

oh and thanks for the info, always appreciate the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks