What's new

Spammer Caught!! (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Instead of Brew Ha Ha wouldn't that be Spam Ha Ha.

What I think really needs to be done here is that all spam gets automatically returned to the sender no matter how many routers it goes through. Spam the spammers.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
But their SPAM filters would be superior to ours.

Let's implement your suggestion, Parker, but cross the SPAM: send all SPAM (n-1) to Spammer no. n, if you know what I mean. Each SPAMMER getting the SPAM of all others back. :)

Cees

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'd prefer that each individual user could sue a spammer for every piece of spam that was delivered to their mailbox.

Not only get back all the money he's made on the scams, but also sue for every piece of spam that was sent out on his behalf. Then use that money to help reimburse anyone who has ever purchased any type of spam protection.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Thought I'd bump this rambley ass thread up rather then start a new one.

Due to my constant praising of this fine SPAM/TROLL free boards, I've been appointed mod on another website (no joke about maniacs running the asylum please ;) ). Anyways, I'm wondering if there is a site or something that you can report IP addresses too of the people who post the SPAM?

anyone no? Or is the WEB just completely wide open and all you can do is delete it?

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
I'm actually wondering whatever happened to Mark? Must be on summer vacation out in the mountains somewhere...

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Like a famous artist - you will only get the respect you deserve after you have moved on.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'll resist my "F*cking Mark Hastings" post from some obscure thread about I think buying gas?? XD

Seriously though!! Any place to report IP addresses??? Anyone! HELLO??

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy

Mission accomplished then?

I don't say a whole much around here and have enjoyed these forums immensly for some 7 years. I guess we can say I'm not part of the "crowd" (and thats ok) but what I have seen in the last 6 months or so rather disgusts me regarding how a forum member expressed his *gasp* opinion and how he was constantly, continously attacked.

I'll leave it at that.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Attacked or goofed on? There is a difference, I totaly missed it, what ever it was.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris

When a person expresses strong opinion in a public forum, I think it a bit naïve to think that strong different opinions won't be offered in return. If Mark was attacked I must have missed that.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
not only that, but the arguments on this site have been about 100X more civil then other boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks