What's new

Spam mail (1 Viewer)

DaveNel

Second Unit
Hello

Recently I have been getting mail from a RX company, They are coming in as superlative-RX
great-rx
optimal-rx
solid-rx
superior-rx
expert-rx

And there is about 50 more names on that list.

these emails are coming in 50-80 a day from different people
different names everyday. Plus they are coming into my email in with other recipients names on them.

ANy way of knowing how to get this to stop. I have emailed them, used there opt out area.. nothing seems to do anything.. Any ideas???

Dave Gorman

Supporting Actor
This is the worst thing you can do with spam. This only confirms to the spammers that you have a working address, which will lead to more spam.

Do you use a POP email account from your ISP, or webmail? If you're using a POP account with an email client application, you might check into some sort of Bayesian spam filtering program like POPFile.

DaveNel

Second Unit
Im currently using roadrunner web mail..

I downloaded ez firewall from road runners web site

its free for road runner users, Its supposed to have a

good spam filter but hasnt proved itself yet.

DaveNel

Second Unit
I did find something out, All these locations when you
click on them go back to a place called splendidrx.com
so that is the home location to everything..

DaveNel

Second Unit
Well the spam filter from road runner hasnt helped, Any ideas how to curb spam mail???

I have never been hit by spam like this before. Seems like every 45 minutes I get sent 1-3 of these things from this RX company. This spam is 24 hrs a day :frowning:

DaveNel

Second Unit
Well nothing seemed to be working on this mail with this company so I decided to send them a little letter after
I unsubscribed all the crap they sent me. I was getting 30 and more emails a day from them. Since I deopted there services and sent them a note, I am now only getting 1-2 so far since early this morning. May The Miracles ever cease ;)

Users who are viewing this thread