What's new

SPAM email (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Using Outlook and IE10.

Is there a way to send email directly to "delete" based on title?

I'm being bombarded with 20-30 messages a day from "Canadiana Pharmacy" (that's how they're spelled). They're screened and go to Junkmail, but still annoying since occasionally a "real" email gets screened so I look through the folder once in a while. Naturally they all come from different senders so no way to just automatically delete them I know of.

Any advice?

Thanks

Paul D G

Screenwriter
You should be able to set up a Rule. Right click on one of the emails and Create Rule.

I use Outlook at work but I don't screw around with it much, but I get hundreds of emails a day (most of which have nothing to do with me) so I have a number of rules set up to filter emails and, yes, send some directly to Deleted. You can base a rule on pretty much anything : Subject, key words in the body, etc.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the advice Paul. Totally spaced out the whole thing with Rules. Looks like it's already taking care of the problem, they don't even go to "deleted mail", I set it for them to just go away, period.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks