What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Space Jam: A New Legacy is a shameless sequel, a movie that is more of a feature-length commercial than its predecessor.

Space Jam: A New Legacy (2021)

Released: 15 Jul 2021
Rated: PG
Runtime: 115 min

Director: Malcolm D. Lee
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy

Cast: LeBron James, Don Cheadle, Cedric Joe
Writer(s): Leo Benvenuti, Steve Rudnick, Timothy Harris

Plot: A rogue artificial intelligence kidnaps the son of famed basketball player LeBron James, who then has to work with Bugs Bunny to win a basketball game.

IMDB rating: 4.4
MetaScore: 36

Disc Information

Studio: Warner Brothers
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 2160p HEVC w/HDR

Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1...

Continue reading...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
further proof that the powers that be at Warner Bros still do not understand how to properly utilize their Looney Tunes IP.

Kind of like Disney and the Muppets. I see Animal is now in a Geico commercial. :rolleyes:

I just recently got around to watching the original SJ movie and while I didn't consider it completely wasted time, I didn't really see why it appealed to anyone. I love LT, but the film was just dumb. Sounds like the new film is even worse. I'll just avoid that.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I just ordered the original but it was more for nostalgia than anything else. I'm not a general fan of Lebron James but he did turn in what I thought was a respectable performance in Amy Schumer's Train Wreck from 2015.

In this case however I believe he is just mimicking the moves of the man he wishes he could eclipse, the one and only Michael Jordan.

Sort of sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Software Testing Training
Recent bookmarks