What's new

Space Ghost DVD with commentary! (1 Viewer)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Latest SG episode on CN had a tag on the bottom which stated it was from the SGC2C DVD commentary track. I missed the 1st few minutes but it sounded like it was 2 old housewives from Alabama that had no clue on anything. Comments like ,"i don't get this show but I think kids think it's funny" and "what s going on now???" were typical. One of the funniest commentaries I have heard.

Anyone hear anything else about when it's coming out or details???

Brian Cruz

Agent
The commentary was by the mothers of the producers. The title of the episode was "Mom-mentary". It's just a joke, there is no DVD.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
thanks!

that's great ....teaches me not to miss the 1st few minutes

great joke too bad about the non-existent dvd

there was one a while back that went WS and B&W and had subtitles like 'this tv show thinks it's a film'...

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
That B&W episode is still one of my favorite! All his old "villians" coming back to haunt him, the subtitles, the constant buzzing...it was beautiful!

"Confusatron!"

Phil

MikeAW

Second Unit
I never did get this or "Speed Racer".

What't the appeal of wooden cartoon characters ?

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
I never did get this or "Speed Racer".

What't the appeal of wooden cartoon characters ?
Are you talking about Space Ghost Coast to Coast or the original SG. This is not like the original Space Ghost cartoon (which I agree is silly a silly kid show that pretty much stinks). It is unbelievably funny. I suggest you check it out on CN.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
SGC2C is probably one of the most inventive shows on all of TV (doesn't say much now that I come to think of it )

I once read a article where the writer of the show loves letters that says: ....well I loved this episode but the next show I saw was completely different and stunk

Any TV show that puts Goldie Hawn on; and has a band play at full volume over her the whole time is #1 on my list

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
This show, like Conan O'Brien, is on so late that they can do almost all they want without getting in trouble, like insulting celebs, doing crude things, or just being wrong. Luckily, it ends up hilarious.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
It comes on at 8pm on the west coast!!!!!

Not to many crude things but the best put downs around.

(To carrot top) SG: Did you pick the name carrot top because Loser was already taken?"

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Space Ghost is hilarious. The whole Adult Swim Lineup is pretty damn strong after the first hour (I'm not too big on Home Movies but it has been growing on me of late).

I pray that CN begins releasing some of the Spage Ghost: Coast to Coast gems on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks