1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Order Space 1999: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Founder
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    240418_front.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

2. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Any news on whether they are releasing the seasons separately as many of us bought S1 in blu already

3. ScottRE

ScottRE Supporting Actor

Scott
    I doubt it, Shout probably wouldn't make the same money on it if they did. I think I've bought this series in every format it's been out. :D

4. AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney Cinematographer

I know I've bought/rebought Space: 1999 several times: the two Sybil Danning "Adventure Video" releases (Alien Attack and Journey Through the Black Sun), then bootleg VHS (whole run), then one of the four single-episode VHS releases that never got further than that, then some of the Columbia House/re-TV 2-episode VHS tapes, then the PAL-format VHS (whole run, including the other two movies), then the OOP CBS/Fox VHS of Destination Moonbase Alpha, then A&E DVDs (whole run), and finally, Network blu-rays.

Only thing I didn't buy were the laserdiscs. Seeing a few of them at Camelot Music almost got me to take the plunge to buy a player (and the discs), but they didn't have them all, and since this was pre-internet, I wasn't too optimistic I'd be able to find the whole run, so didn't bother (this was before I knew that the episode made into movies weren't available on laser in the US anyway).