Southern Ontario HomeTheatre Meet

Discussion in 'Home Theater Forum Meets' started by Jon_W, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Jon_W

Jon_W Stunt Coordinator

Hello All

I am sick and tired of having a hobby where I feel I am not meeting any one or do not have people I can talk to about. I mean the internet is great but is limited in terms of its interactivity. Therefore I would like to try to organize a hometheatre meet in southern Ontario. I personally live in Brantford, Ontario and would be willing to host such an event. My system is not great and is built mainly around a 4x3 Toshiba 50" TV and a denon 3300, both of which seem rather antiquated now. Nonetheless, as I said, I am sick of enjoying my hobby alone or with a relatively few, mildy interested people. I might also people able to host an even in Toronto if it is easier to organize, althought the system is again another step down. I mainly want to get together, talk, watch and appreciated the films. Anyway, if anyone is interested simply reply or PM me and we can work something out.

sincerely John

2. johnbr

johnbr Stunt Coordinator

I live in London Ont.Let me no if would like to get to gather.

3. Jon_W

Jon_W Stunt Coordinator

Cool John. I am going to give the thread a few weeks to evolve and we will go from there. I really hope there is some interest from local forum members.

4. Jeremy Allin

Jeremy Allin Supporting Actor

Hi Jon,

I may be interested in another meet.

FYI, here is the thread for the last HT meet we had in Orangeville. Had a great time, met lots of great people.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread

5. GrahamT

GrahamT Supporting Actor

Just stumbled in here at the right time. I live in Toronto, I can't host but I would like to get to a meet if I can.

6. Cameron Wright

Cameron Wright Stunt Coordinator

7. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

Lucky that I check every now and then.

Every little while a bunch of us get together and have a meet. Lot's of people have moved on to different sites, but I'm always interested.

Any news?

Brent

8. GrahamT

GrahamT Supporting Actor