What's new

Southern California HTF Meet: Official Sign-Up (1 Viewer)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
David,
Please add me to the Thursday list! Thanks.
------------------
-Jeff Cooper
"Curse you inspector Dim! You are too clever for us naughty people."

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Whoa! Almost missed this! With the new baby (now almost 3 weeks old!!!!!!!!!) I have been off the computer most of the time, thanks a ton for the e-mail reminder Dave!
Sign me up for Thursday & Friday please!
I would love to attend all 4 days but I took a little over a month off when the baby arrived and can't take anymore for awhile.
------------------
sig.jpg

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Hey there, boys and girls:
Put the resident HTF 2001 (and Zardoz) fanatic down for Saturday and Sunday. Gotta meet the gang at Widescreen Review! Sunday looks good.
All: Shall some of us drive out together for the WSR thing? Please advise. We could meet at some prearranged location and double-up. Beats going out there convoy-style.
Assuming our leaders let me come to this, I look forward very much to meeting all of ya.
Will I receive e-mail confirmation that I'm "in"?
------------------
2001-a.jpg

Michael Hoffman

Auditioning
Hey I know Im know but I just started building my Home theatre, and this sounds like a good way to get my feet wet. If thats cool sign me up for THURSDAY and FRIDAY. Thanx a lot this sounds like fun.
Michael Hoffman
[email protected]

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Dear Mr. Briggs:
I don't know who "our leaders" are, but if you're referring to me (everyone else seems to know who started this thread), I'd be more than happy to add you to the roster. You're on for Saturday and Stand-By for Sunday. Also, I agree that carpooling to Widescreen Review is a good idea. We will come up with a meeting site where we can condense into a smaller amount of vehicles.
D.
------------------

Tom Young

Agent
Any other Orange County folks interested in sharing the driving time for all four days (or any days you can attend)? Especially on Thursday/Friday. The drive home during traffic hours were deadly last meet. Shoot me an email and I will try to put something together.
[email protected]

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Okay, if you told me in the past that you wanted to bring a friend, please list that person now in a reply. This only goes out to the few that mentioned it to me before. I will remember you. Registration will be closing this weekend for all events. Thanks to everyone who took time off of work for this event. This is a rare opportunity to take part in these events. After this is over we will be taking at least a few years off to give the studios and other sponsors a break. We don't want to hit them up too often between local and national events.
------------------

John A. Gordon

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JohnG
David,
It looks like you are still short for the dts meet, if you need another body, count me in.
looking forward to the whole thang. Lots of fun in store.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks