What's new

South Park Seasons Question (1 Viewer)

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
I'm going to start getting into the South Park full sesason sets. Here's my question.

Are there any differences between the Warner Brothers version and the Paramount version? Which ones should I buy?

Thanks! :emoji_thumbsup:

PS

Anyone willing to give up their Unaired Pilot DVD? :D

WillG

Senior HTF Member
No difference. Paramount took over distribution now that Viacom owns Comedy Central. The sets are exactly the same as when WB was distributing.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Pretty much what Will said, but there is one small difference and that's the studio logos on the Season One and Season Two sets. If you want the spines to look consistent on your shelf, go with the Paramount releases.

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
Yeah, I knew about the spines. And I figured it would look better with Paramount. Thanks for clearing things up!

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
And for some reason, I noted that the Paramount first season box has a lighter gray package than the black one WB put out.

MattHR

Screenwriter
Paramount raised the retail price from $40 to $50 on all sets. If you can find the Warner versions of the first 2 seasons, they'd probably be cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks