What's new

South Park: Season Sixteen (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Anybody been watching? :)
The first two episodes were good but this week's was mostly just strange. It had its moments, though.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I found the first two episodes, Reverse Cowgirl and Cash for Gold to be mediocre at best. Faith Hilling was quite possibly the worst episode of South Park that I've seen. After watching the first half of the episode I just turned it off and I've never done that with South Park. The next day I came back and watched it again from beginning to end and it actually got worse.

In a typical season of South Park I have a few episodes that I love, a few that are ok, and the rest do nothing for me. Fortunately the season is young so there are plenty of chances for them to hit a few home runs.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
South Park is back with episode "Sarcastaball"
Football concusions, replacement refs, sarcasm and semen drinking.
It was funny. I like all Randy episodes.
Being sarcastic myself, It was the best episode ever!

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
Disappointed. Once again they take a really good idea and then have to muck it up by going for shock value that was totally meaningless and unnecessary for the point of the story.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
JohnS said:
Being sarcastic myself, It was the best episode ever!
I'm not sure how we should take that comment. :) I thought the episode was pretty decent, but not quite up to the usual season premiere standards.
On the subject of CC premieres, the pilot episode of the new animated show, Brickleberry, was awful (it made me pine for Ugly Americans), but the Key & Peele premiere was very funny.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Loved last night episode, "Insecurity"
I loved whenever they cut to Wolf Security guys, they pan the camera around like they do in the TV commercials.
Also loved them making fun of those act security commercials about white guys raping women.
One of the better episodes and it's been awhile since we've had one.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I saw only a minute in the middle of last week's episode, and they mentioned Bane -- was it some sort of riff on the latest Batman movie? I haven't seen that yet and would want to avoid spoilers.
This week's episode was a weird one. Not bad, but not up to the usual quality of Butters-centered stories (which IMO tend to be top-notch).

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Aaron Silverman said:
I saw only a minute in the middle of last week's episode, and they mentioned Bane -- was it some sort of riff on the latest Batman movie? I haven't seen that yet and would want to avoid spoilers.
If you're trying to be REALLY spoiler-free for The Dark Knight Rises maybe you want to avoid the episode but I don't remember any plot spoilers. The trailer for the movie probably had more spoilers than the SP episode.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
The next season of South Park (S17) will be starting later this year.sept 25th

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks