South Park season 7 cover!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by StoshS, Dec 23, 2005.

1. StoshS

StoshS Agent

link

Im pissed off because i want them to stick to the originally cover idea, this one looks hideous.

2. Rhoq

Rhoq Supporting Actor

Wow. That is fugly!!!

What a pity. They really could have designed the 7th season cover like the rest using the "Cancelled" episode theme.

3. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I guess they changed it to freshen up the look of the boxes but I wish they used something different than that. Either way, I'm a "It's just a box" type of guy. [​IMG]

4. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

While I would rather have some continuity, there is still some. Look at the bottom of the front cover, it is implied that there is graffiti. When the 7th season started, Comedy Central started having graffiti infomericals and junk to incorporate it with South Park. It's not a definate explanation, but it's something.

Ryan

5. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    Well, judging by the "Complete 7th Season" font at the bottom of the cover, I have a feeling that the spine will look similar to the 6 preceding seasons. So I don't think uniformity will be an issue here. I do agree though that the front cover looks hideous, but if the spine remains the same, my complaints will be minimal.

6. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

It seems likely that when you remove the grafitti slipcase, it'll have the kids standing there like the other ones. There's almost some continuity that way. [​IMG]