What's new

South Park Season 4, June 29! (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks to this news over at TVShowsOnDVD.com I am no going to be 40 dollars poorer come the end of June. Now I'm starting to be thankful for the delay of the Adult Swim sets.

M*A*S*H, Simpsons, South Park, Dick Van Dyke Season 5, I'm really looking forward to June but may have to sell off a few organs to make these purchases.

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, can't believe there's not much talk about this release. It's season 4 for crying out loud!

Isn't strange how the coverart has yet to be released? Or am I just missing it?

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, can't believe there's not much talk about this release. It's season 4 for crying out loud!

Isn't strange how the coverart has yet to be released? Or am I just missing it?

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I stopped watching southpark around this time, mainly because it was shown stupidly here. Of course, I'm picking these up day of release (along with season 3 which I haven't gotten around to yet.) I love South Park, just hate the way their shown (I'm a chronological order junkie, even though it doesn't really matter on this show.)

Any word on special features/commentaries?

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I stopped watching southpark around this time, mainly because it was shown stupidly here. Of course, I'm picking these up day of release (along with season 3 which I haven't gotten around to yet.) I love South Park, just hate the way their shown (I'm a chronological order junkie, even though it doesn't really matter on this show.)

Any word on special features/commentaries?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
This is a great season, and great set. I actually like the mini commentaries idea. I haven't picked up any previous seasons. (waiting for the cash)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks