What's new

South Park Season 2 and 3... Anyone? (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I remember a while back, thedigitalbits posted dates that supposedly would be for South Park Seasons 2 and 3. Still haven't heard anything. Anyone else heard anything?

March 11th - season 2
June 17th- Season 3
or so they say...

Josh Pounds

Stunt Coordinator
Heads up: As of recently, the "official" SP site has not said anything in the way of dates -- though -- "Sometime 2003".

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I sure hope they come out, but they better include the commentary tracks this time. There's no way, that I'm going to bite on another one of their terribly handled rebates, and if there's no commentaries then there's no sale!!:angry:

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Especially since the commentaries are now impossible to get at all because CC didn't make enough of them. The first set was pathetic. One of the worst presentations on a dvd ever.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I am so upset at the way CC and Warner handled the season 1 release. HTF members were clamouring for a proper release and look what we got. Lets see if they redeem themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks