What's new

South Park Season 11 (1 Viewer)

Brian W.

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I enjoyed it as well. I didn't laugh as much as I might have liked, so for me it wasn't among their very best -- I don't think it's as funny as "Woodland Critter Christmas," for example -- but it was still very enjoyable and clever. Though I did miss the bird that repeats everything twice from the original "Critters" episode.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if they will ever do another feature length movie. In a way this trilogy was almost there, but it would be great to see a full blown movie again from these guys. :)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
If I remember correctly, after how hard it was to do Team America and South Park in the same year, I think they said they'd never make another movie while still doing South Park. Of course, I think they also said that after they made the SP movie. :)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

Actually, Matt and Trey are in the process of making two movies as we speak.
Not sure about the status of them.
Haven't checked IMDB yet

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I thought Episode III was probably the weakest episode of the trilogy, but it did have some great stuff(especially the Cartman/Kyle ball sucking payoff and Al Gore flying around with a cape on). :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if South Park will even have its season finale next week because of the strike. This week's episode is most likely written and being animated but they might not have finished next week's episode in time.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor

Trey & Matt write each episode. The show should not be affected by the strike.

This week's episode (1113) sounds promising...

Guitar Queer-o
Stan and Kyle are hooked on Guitar Hero. But Stan's superior skills on the video game damage his friendship with Kyle.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
If this is one of the only shows that can remain in production, perhaps CC will put in a special request for more episodes?

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member

Writing two episodes at the same time will be tough. Trey and Matt will eventually run out of ideas, but with two episodes per week it will happen a lot sooner. Current events keeps it fresh, but sometimes what's current is not all that great.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I don't think Comedy Central will be hurting too much, except for their Daily Show/Colbert block. The Hollywood Reporter article indicates 'Reno 911' and 'Mind of Mencia' already have their new seasons in the can, with scripts for 'Lil' Bush' and 'The Sarah Silverman Program' completed in anticipation of the strike.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

Feature animation writing is covered by the IATSE, not the WGA. I'm not sure, but it's possible that TV animation writing is also IATSE work.

RobLe

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't find this week's episode to be particularly funny. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would from the previews.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I didn't enjoy Guitar Queer-O too much.

I thought that the guy who brought Stan and Kyle to the sex and drug party was a little like the Stummies drug head guy from Kids in the Hall:Brain Candy.

About the only thing I liked was Randy Marsh trying to be a guitar Hero

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks