What's new

South Park Season 11 (1 Viewer)

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
It's BACK!! New episodes start this Wednesday night at 10!

Here's the blurb from southparkstudios.com.

Oooh! Controversy! Midgets everywhere will be pissed!

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
The "N" word??

Necorphilia? :)

I wonder if the will have Michael Richards in this episode

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
The screencaps released for the episode show Randy (Stan's father) being chased up a street by shotgun toting rednecks in a pick-up truck and another in the halls of South Park Elementary with all of the kids gathered around what appears to be a showdown between Stan and Token.

I would post the pictures, but it appears that they have been removed from SouthParkStudios.com - I saw them on their message board earlier this afternoon.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I loved it when the Wheel of Fortune puzzle was n__ggers and that black camera man looked over and starred at it.

and I loved the fight between Cartman and the midget, while the song "get down with the sickness"

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I don't know how these guys got away with that
episode in these very critical times!

Very funny, though!

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I've been out of the loop with South Park, and last night I saw the episode and boy Cartman had me cracking up. The whole midget thing and the way he walked and talked with the little arms was really, really funny. Then the fight between Cartman and the midget was too much. I woke my wife up with my laughter. The N word thing was pretty funny especially the apology to Jesse Jackson but no wheres near as funny as the midget thing. How do they keep doing this, season 11 and still as funny as ever.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I just hope season 11 is better than 10. 10 was off to a great start with the Chef episode and then it wound up as mediocre as season 9. We have to go back to season 8 for the last time SP was consistantly great

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Pretty good episode.

Note that the midget is based on a real person -- Greg Rice. He's 2 feet tall, and he and his twin brother John (who died last year) were featured in lots of local TV ads and infomercials around here (Palm Beach County). You can probably find them on YouTube -- they really walk and talk like that.

eve_101003.gif

You know, I never noticed it before, but they have kind of a miniature Warren Beatty thing going on. . .

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Aaron, I recognized him as well.

I kept thinking of some infomercial I saw them in and how that always seemed so bizarre (the identical twin midgets in suits telling me how to buy real estate). :)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I'm sad to hear one of the passed away.

That being said, I loved this episode. I am a big poetry fan, and was getting a kick at the "ethnic poetry" Randy was saying.

ry

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

maybe Matt & Trey had to agree to "apologize"(kissing Jessie Jackson's butt):)

man..I laughed at those twins infomercials all the time. Some great late night entertainment..tottaly forgot about them untill now.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
i grabbed this episode off of itunes last nigh and none of the curse words were bleeped. Was it actaully broadcast this way?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks