What's new

South Park: Season 1 street date and SRP Page (1 Viewer)

Anthony Liz

Stunt Coordinator
Anthony, can I kick yer ass? I've been keeping an eye out for that for a solid week, and I can't believe you beat me to the punch! (not that I'm feeling competitive or anything tonight)
LOL!
I even waited for you to post it. I took my sweet time downloading, extracting, editing, and then posting, and still i saw nothing, hehe. So, after all that, I finally posted it. To be honest, I don't really care who has what first. I like to post things here or anywhere else because toons, unlike other DVD titles, don't get the same treatment or publicity from major DVD news sites.
Anyway, about the cover, I totally dig the black background. I'm hoping all the season sets will stay like that, or maybe mix the season sets with different colors, like purple, orange, etc.
I can't wait to go broke this November :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I even waited for you to post it. I took my sweet time downloading, extracting, editing, and then posting, and still i saw nothing, hehe. So, after all that, I finally posted it.
Musta caught me in-between attempts. I had checked in the early-to-mid afternoon, it wasn't there. I had some "work" to do, took care of it all, then headed to the DVD stores to pick up some stuff. After, I picked up my wife and son and headed home. We ate promptly, and then I logged into HTF. And there it was. :p)
I don't usually care either who posts what first. It's just that I'd been looking for that one, cuz it was so very fustrating that WB was posting specs and art separately from each other. Actually, more studios do that than most would believe...but then you know that as well as I do. :laugh:

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
That's a hella cool cover!

Just got the news today after being away this w/e. I love the specs! I knew about the commentaries, but I'm glad they're including the intros from the Rhino sets. I want to have a reason to sell them off. Better hurry before anyone at a B&M get the news.

I had the Jay Leno short on tape, until it got lost in a mysterious accident. I'm relieved to find it here. It's hilarious! Maybe a later set will have the MTV Movie Awards short and I'll have that back too! "I'm a Spaniard, by crikey!"

YAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks