What's new

SOUTH PARK Season 1 for $9.99!!! (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
My card was charged $9.99 the other day. Hopefully it'll be in my mailbox when I go home for Thanksgiving on Tuesday. Great deal.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Good news David - thanks for the update. Hopefully mine (which indeed still shows "backordered") will show up today or tomorrow.

Rodon

Second Unit
Well Media Play delivered!!!
My South Park Season arrived today via USPS. The invoice was correct and the charge was $9.99 shipped.
I am in Bloomington, IL. Looks like mine shipped from Music Land in Franklin, Indiana. I just checked my order status and it still says "Currently backordered" - Last night I checked it and figured it would be weeks before it would arrive. And then it comes today in the mail. Who knows?
Maybe I will have more than one coming? Only had on email confirmation. Oh well, They will be cheap Christmas gifts I guess.
Hope everyone elses arrives soon. I have already got my free (+$3.50 s/h) 5cd comentary set order form filled out and ready to be mailed in. :)

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
I just got mine!! I ordered 3 more to use as family stocking stuffers though, so I guess ill get them monday. The proof of purchase is detachable inside, so I can get the commentaries w/out tearing any part of the outside case. Woohooo, off to watch it..

l8rz,
Deepak Jr.

Rodon

Second Unit
Where did yours ship from? Looks like mine came from music Land in Indiana. Maybe it is their warehouse? I am just trying to figure out how they will fill all these orders.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
My mailer is already thrown out, so I can't go back and check it. But the return label sticker on the packing slip says Franklin, IN. "Musicland Drive", heh. :)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
One of mine arrived on Saturday, having shipped from Franklink , IN. I'm curious to see if I'll get both. Both are still active orders, listed as backordered.

Edit: Second set arrived today. Woohoo!

Does someone still have the order form for the commentaries?I waited until I got my sets to try and download it, and it no longer exists!!! :frowning: Please, please, please help me if you have an order form you can scan, or saved the pdf file of it. You can email me at lennyarellano (@ the hotmail account). Thanks!

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Ok so those of you that ordered it from Mediaplay. What are you using as your receipt to send in for the commentaries?

Oh yea, I got my today!!

Rodon

Second Unit
I used the packing receipt that came with the SP from mediaplay. It listed the price I payed and where it was from - That is all they need. I also taped on one of the proof of purchases.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Ok I have another question. Do they want all 4 of the proof of purchase tabs in the SP set or do they need just one or a couple? I'm a little confused as to what they're asking.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
usually they only want one, but since the pdf didn't specifiy which one to send, I sent all 4. Can't hurt.

Michael G.G.

Agent
Since we got this DVD for $9.99, is anybody going to try and return it to a retail store for store credit?
I was wondering what the best place would be to bring it back for store credit and probably get $29.99 or something similar. Even though there are no labels on the front with price tags from a particular store, would a B&M take it?What is the best place to try this at?
Thanks for looking,
Michael

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Since we got this DVD for $9.99, is anybody going to try and return it to a retail store for store credit?
This is so wrong, you get a deal and then you want to stick it to another retailer and squeeze more $$ out of it! This is why we pay high prices in the first place, IMHO.
Anyway if you must do this, the only place I know that takes things back without a receipt is Wal-Mart.
So, I have yet to recieve my order that was shipped. Hope I get it this weekend..... :)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I was wondering what the best place would be to bring it back for store credit and probably get $29.99 or something similar. Even though there are no labels on the front with price tags from a particular store, would a B&M take it?What is the best place to try this at?
Thanks for looking,
Michael
You do realize that is actually theft, right? Please don't do this. Enjoy your DVD. If you don't want it, give it away as a gift, or sell it on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks