What's new

South Park petion for no themed disc (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Hey just to let everyone know that I have started a petition to Warner in hopes that they will release South Park season-by-season on dvd again. Please sign the petition if you are tired of themed disc and want to see this show released in the correct way. Thanks
South Park season-by-season release again
------------------
"Come on, you fuckers think that just cause a guy reads comics he can't start some shit, I'll fucking take all you on!"
Souht Park season-by-season Again on DVD.
Beavis and Butthead on DVD
Family Guy on DVD
[Edited last by Brett Hancock on September 13, 2001 at 08:04 PM]

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It was Rhino doing it in-order, not Warner
Frankly, I doubt we'll ever see it done properly again. Time to get yourself a PAL/R2 capable player
Jeff Kleist

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
I'll sign...this sucks...I stopped watching a while back thinking I would just get them on DVD...guess not (not the way we all want, anyway).
------------------
jsb.jpg-thumb_122_91.jpg

Jay and Silent Bob in
CLERKS

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
If ever single person who signed the petition sent an actual paper letter to Warner Bros, I think it would have a thousand times the impact.
These petitions are a dime a dozen (proven by the fact that they have a petition site!)-- no one takes them very seriously.
A well written letter sent via postal mail is worth 1000 online petition signatures.
Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here

Ben Tallen

Agent
Good point. To whom would we send such a letter? Just Warner Home Video or is there a specific person who listens to gripes of this nature?
Ben Tallen
------------------
How can you spot an extroverted Minnesotan?
He stares at your shoes when he talks.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I make it a point to send a paper letter to every studio when they do something to piss me off
In this case, if I don't have satisfaction by January, I'll also be sending them a picture of me surrounded by the R2 discs with the caption "See, if you did it right, you would have all of my money right now"
Jeff Kleist

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Well,
Dime a dozen or not,
Warner DID take notice at the on-line petition for a WS Willy Wonka.
I signed this one too...number 33.
Even if an on-line petition isn't the MOST effective way to get the studio's attention...can it hurt?
GO AHEAD and sign it.
THEN write a paper letter to Warner.
Anybody want to cough up a good mailing address and adressee???
-dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks