What's new

South Park 6 Censoring (1 Viewer)

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I didn't bring it up, though. Mentioning Trey & Matt's hatred for the show crossed my mind at first when Ron made the comparison (I've used their quotes in my sig for a couple of months now) but I decided against it, but someone else in this thread commented on it and people started asking about it and I was happy to elaborate upon their comments and add my own.

JamesED

Second Unit

You make a stretch to fit in your Family Guy bitching in nearly every thread. If it is a thread about an animated show, it's guaranteed.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I agree with James, that's what bothers me...The constant "grinding it into our heads" as to how much you hate the show. It's very tiresome.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

the part that I dislike is not that he dislikes it, but that in his opinion, other peoples views aren't valid and those that do enjoy the show are wrong, instead of playing the "different strokes for different folks" card.

I dislike American Idol as much as Bill hates Family Guy, but I'm not going to keep preaching to people who love the show how wrong they are and keep at it until everyone's conformed to my feeling about the series. If you hate Family Guy, good for you, but stop insulting the fans of the show and saying they're stupid for liking it, I'm sure there's shows you like that people can turn the same thing around back at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks