What's new

South Park 4/30 (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Trey and Matt once again provide us with an offensive satirical show that has a current theme. Only they would come up with a story that involves Native Americans driving Caucasians from their homes and giving them sars-infected blankets.
Best parts:
Native American Comedy and laughter
No matter how pissed off they are, people use the term Native American rather than Indian
Stan, when told he will go on an inner journey: "Dude, that sounds really gay."
The people of South Park rallying together and sing "Love Is A Battlefield" by Pat Benatar.

This season's been excellent. Hope they keep it up.

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
I couldn't believe how they infected the blankets with SARS...Hilarious :)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I was expecting the South Park townfolk to break out into the original fully choreographed "Love Is A Battlefield" dance in the street.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
"We did it. We should bet this money then we can have enough to save the town and be friggin rich!!"

I love South Park.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
That was an awesome episode. It is amazing at how fast they can bring in current hot topics into their show. Crude animation sure has its perks. :D

I couldn't believe how they infected the blankets with SARS...Hilarious
I about died at that. It was so horrible, yet I couldn't help but laugh.

Phil Kim

Stunt Coordinator
And I learned something today. That SARS can be cured by consuming the Campbell's Chicken Soup, Nyquil, and a can of Sprite.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
"Stan ... I've only got a 98% chance of survival. By this time tomorrow, only 98% of the people in this town will make it. You've got to find a cure ..."

:laugh:

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
I liked the name of the Indi, uh, Native American chief, "Chief Runs-With-Premise" and his son, "Premise-Running-Thin". :laugh:

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The whole episode was great. Definitely bringing the show back to what it used to be.

Can't wait for the next season...maybe another movie?

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Was this the last of the new batch of episodes? Just when it was starting to get really good, we're back to re-runs again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks