What's new

South Park 12/1 (1 Viewer)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
The song Butters was singing had be laughing my ass off, and when he stuck his finger in Paris Hilton, man, that was just too damn dunny. I had to rewind it to see if they were making the squishy sound or if it was just my imagination.

"Mom, I think I might have a fever....." - Mr. Slave.

Trey and Matt can make fun of anyone in the world because nobody can really get them back because they are very talented and are the creators of South Park.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
It wasn't cause she lost, it was Mr. Slave's speech about being a whore that made them hate Paris.

Regardless of the possible connection they could have made to Britney or Christina. The point of that was even though those girls are spoiled in some ways, and whorish, they still do something to earn their money. They sing and dance. They perform. The media follows Paris Hilton SIMPLY because she's rich and famous. She didn't do a single thing to earn her money, and aside from a TERRIBLE picture book that I'm not sure she has the mental capability to have written herself (I've seen it, it's a paragraph followed by a HUGE photo of herself on nearly every page) or the simple life... she does nothing at all except whore it up and party I'm sure.

So while girls may idolize britney and christina as whores... at some level, they're less to blame because at least the girls like their singing or musical talents for some reason. What's to like or respect about Ms. Hilton? That she was born into a rich family?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LOL - I forget the exact words, but it was something like:

Loo loo loo - I've got some apples
Loo loo loo - You've got some too
Loo loo loo - Let's make apple sauce
and all have sex, loo loo loo.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Close. The last line is

"Take off our clothes and loo loo loo"

:D

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I knew that I had heard it before, but didn't know from which episode. That episode is it.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

That's pretty much the concept that I was hoping the episode would explore better. Why does the media worship her? Why does Nickelodeon pick her and Nicole to host their teen choice awards when only years before they bastardized "Ren and Stimpy" because of some gross out humor, for example. They paid some lip service to it, but I think it could have been much better. The episode I was hoping for wouldn't have even really needed to have Paris in it, except for maybe the beginning to start everything off.

It was a funny episode, but it could have been brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks