What's new

South Park 12/1 (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
I didn't bother putting the episode title in the thread title cuz I figured it would be deleted by the moderators.
Wow! This was my favorite episode since second half of the new season started. Tinkerbell and the other pets' suicides were beyond hillarious, especially cuddles. Everything that was aimed at Paris was perfect.
Although we were cheated out of the return of Lemniwinks earlier this year, at least someone else is continuing his adventures.
A funny, disgusting episode from Trey and Matt.

Beau

Supporting Actor
Was funny, but not quite as good as the othe new episodes so far. Not that this was bad. That was funny at the end. Love that song.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I'm happy that something in the entertainment industry finally had the balls to trash Paris for what she is. I'm not sure I thought the execution was terrific. I was hoping that the show would look at the influence that Paris was having on the young girls of South Park would be seen through the eyes of the boys instead of Wendy. Stan, Kyle and Kenny were hardly in the episode at all except for a few shots.

The last five minutes were great though. It made me wish that the episode was made into a two parter so that they could have made more of the "Whore off" between Paris and Mr. Slave. That would have been terrific.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I hadn't watched South Park in awhile, but I enjoyed the episode last night. They showed no mercy in their trashing of Paris Hilton which I thought was just awesome.

I did like Cartman's attempt to get invited to the party and later his attempt to actually get in to the party.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
yeah, Cartmans nonchalant "stroll" by the girls was great. Even though you knew exactly what was going to happen, it was still great. I think Matt and Trey know that they can trash anyone they want because any backlash from a celeb would just cause them to trash them even worse :D

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I think it could have been a better episode if they had used a different approach. It seemed to be too much of a "Let's just make fun of how much of a spoiled drunken whore Paris Hilton is" which is fine. But, I was hoping they would be a bit more clever about it and maybe focus more on doing their patented satirical social commentary on how Paris is worshipped by the media. I would have dropped the whole Butters story in order to focus more on Stan, Kyle and Kenny and their reaction to what was going on. They did not really have any "I learned something today" message which was what I was hoping for. The young girls decided to change their ways just because Paris lost the "Whore off" to Mr. Slave.

The other thing I thought about was that they made Paris into too much of a caricature which diluted the impact. The girls of South Park whored it up, but those qualities could have just as easilly have been attributed to Brittney Spears of Christina Aguilera or someone like that.

Another idea I thought of for the episode that I thought would have been funny was that South Park would be a stop for the next season of "The Simple Life" and she had to stay with Kenny's family and at the same time everyone in town is gaga over her.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I agree that the episode was good, but the execution was a bit off. A little too much vulgarity for vulgariy's sake, and too little commentary. I definitely would have liked to see things through Stan and Kyle's perspectives.

(Cartman girl voice)"Oooh, there goes Eric Cartman...let's invite him.(/Cartman)

"Fuck you 'I don't know what your name is' and fuck you, BITCH!" :D

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don

Oh, man! It was the Butters story that KILLED me! His innocence and naievete is hilarious! After being bombarded repeatedly with vulgarity and violence and drug/booze references, the camera cuts to...Butters, playing with APPLES, for crying out loud. I was WEAK with laughter!

Phil_L

Second Unit
Superb episode. Have watched it on TiVo three times so far. I usually am not crazy about the episodes that feature so little Cartman, this one was a winner.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
great quotes:

"Theres this squishy thing inside her pants." - Butters

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
My favorite part was when Paris Hilton began climbing through Mr. Slave's intestines like Bruce Willis in the air ducts in Die Hard.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
My favorite part was how the shoppers fought back against Wendy's dad by saying that it "empowered" girls to be given the option to be a stupid whore if they wanted to be.

Butters is cute, but my family's favorite is still TIMMY

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am an easy mark, I have yet to find as episode of South Park I do not like. Season 8 is by far the raunchiest yet, it just keeps getting better! :) Try exlaining the ending to your boss, ha ha. I did, without getting fired.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks