What's new

Source for 3-5 year old games: Total Annihilation, Deus Ex, ... (1 Viewer)

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
I just bought DeusEx:Invisible War and found that it wont support my GeForce Mx card - ever.

But this brought up the conversation with co-workers about some games that were great, but you cannot find them anymore.

Anybody have a good on-line source for new in the box PC games that were out a few years ago?

I'm looking for these:

Total Annihilation Battle Pack (has the 2 expansions with the game) PS: Found it on eBay for $54 ugh
Deus Ex (the original)
Command & Conquer (actually, I just found a 5 game set from Costco for $17)
Interstate 76 Nitro Pack
Sum of All Fears - Based on the movie, but uses the Ghost Recon/Rainbow 6 engine. Heck of a game for $19 if you like FPS and anti-terrorism theme
No One Lives Forever

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Deus Ex has a Game of the Year edition that can be found at any EB or Gamestop for about 9.99. Same goes for No One Lives Forever. Sum of all Fears is also fairly easy to get.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Ahhh.. That could be my problem. I've been haunting Best Buy and CompUSA over the last few months.

There is a new GameStop store nearby, but they just opened last month so they only have recent games on the shelves.

Sergey M

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Bob,

I happened to have NOLF for PC (don't know if it was out for any consoles at the time) and would be interested in selling it. The game is in excellent condition. I live in Atlanta. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
you can get this on ebay all day long. good luck getting it to work on a current version of windows though. the original i76 was one of my favorite computer games ever. i recently re-discovered twinsen's odyssey as well!

CJ

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Bob, you might also check Micro Center, if either of the California locations are near you. Their clearance shelves are always loaded with new copies of older games priced well under $10.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks