What's new

sound from my speakers (1 Viewer)

MitchL

Auditioning
Please help with some info concerning the set-up of my acurus act-3 and mondial a125x5 amp. I can't get the center channel speaker, a Kef 90 to sound very good in dolby digital mode. When used in stereo mode the sound is fine. I adjusted the system according to instrution manual but the sound is still " distant". Any ideas? with the info provided. THANKS

MitchL

Auditioning
Please help with some info concerning the set-up of my acurus act-3 and mondial a125x5 amp. I can't get the center channel speaker, a Kef 90 to sound very good in dolby digital mode. When used in stereo mode the sound is fine. I adjusted the system according to instrution manual but the sound is still " distant". Any ideas? with the info provided. THANKS

StephenHa

Second Unit
almost has an echo to it? sounds like a dsp mode is on if just quiet then the level is to low

StephenHa

Second Unit
almost has an echo to it? sounds like a dsp mode is on if just quiet then the level is to low

MitchL

Auditioning
please explain dsp mode? level is high enough for stereo is there a seperate control for dolby?

MitchL

Auditioning
please explain dsp mode? level is high enough for stereo is there a seperate control for dolby?

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
DSP = Digital Signal Processing to give an effect of ambience to 2 channel.

Really the ctr should be silent in stereo.

If you can find the level trims for each individual channel, try to level them off by ear. If the center is of similar make and model compared to the left and right, the values should be close.

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
DSP = Digital Signal Processing to give an effect of ambience to 2 channel.

Really the ctr should be silent in stereo.

If you can find the level trims for each individual channel, try to level them off by ear. If the center is of similar make and model compared to the left and right, the values should be close.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks