What's new

Sound Clearing House center & bookshelfs - out of stock! (1 Viewer)

NikhilC

Auditioning
Just a heads-up - Sound Clearing House aka speakerpage.com is currently out of stock on the Peerless T25SN-6 tweeters. This is the tweeter used in the K05B50 bookshelfs and K05C25 center, which make up the bookshelf version of their HT kit. For now it looks like the tweeter should be back in stock at the end of October (!).

Anyone aware of other kits with a similiar center channel layout? I've built the Audax kit for the parents and enjoyed the sound, but for my own college student budget the SCH kit was a perfect fit - well-engineered at low cost. Hopefully I've missed another HT kit out there?

Thanks,
Nikhil

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
I called Ken and he said he's not getting timely responses from the Peerles factory in India where the tweets are made. Also, he said it's a current model in Peerless' line and will stay in production. Personally, given the price/performance value of SCH, I'd wait for the tweets to come in. They might ship you the kits minus tweets and ship them later, so you could start cabinet construction right now.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
When I ordered my kits about 3 weeks ago Ken had told me that he'd be out of the tweeters soon. I guess it was sooner than I thought! I'm glad I got 2 pairs of the bookshelfs, a center, and a pair of the towers!

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks