Soul Plane (?)

Steve K.H.

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Just saw the trailer on Fox... Snoop's in it and it looks like it's real damn funny (i.e. Airplane 2004) or a real bomb (i.e. Dumb and Dumberer)

-

Opens Friday... any thoughts from anyone?

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I've seen the bootleg - the best looking bootleg ever since it was a studio master - this is why the release of the film was delayed. The director went back re-cut the begining and the ending of the film so that the theatrical release had a shot at making some money.

Russell G

Fake Shemp
Reaction score
Real Name
Russell
This movie along with "White Chicks" literally had a friend and my own jaws hit the floor in "How The Hell Did This Get Made?" awe.

I'll probably check it out on video:b

(Of course, my initial reaction of awfulness in regards to Soul Plane lessened considerably upon seein ga trailer for Garfield:The movie, which look so god-awful, it actually raised Soul Plane up a little.)

BretWeaver

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
I think soul plane will make more money than white chicks... at least I hope. soul plane at least looks quasi entertaining, I agree with the cheap laughs comment, white chicks on the other hand looks like a total train wreck... I dont know ANYONE who thinks that looks even mildly entertaining.

Joseph S

Cinematographer
Reaction score
The movie is terrible, but there are a bunch of very cheap laughs.

david stark

Second Unit
Reaction score
It looks sooooooooooooooo bad, I think I will wait till it finally turns up on tv and then probably go out and do something else instead.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balbendergeta