What's new

Sorry to do this... but please help (1 Viewer)

Matt Freeman

Auditioning
Hey yall... Im really sorry that I have to do this, but here it goes.

About a month ago or so I saw a thread, I think in this forum dealing with surround sound demos that you could get online. Ive spent the last 30 min searching for it but to no avail... could anyone point me in the right direction please. :b

Martice

Screenwriter
Hey Matt. No Problem. I put the word 'DEMO' in the HT Software search engine and came up with a lot. If you do the same you should be able to find more then the link that I provided.
HERE'S YOUR LINK
Good Luck

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
ORIGINAL POST: Was the one you were looking for about DTS demos online... some demos mentioned in that thread were from this Sweedish website, and some were from Studio Voodoo? I tried to find it but can't seem to locate it. I posted i that thread also but don't see it in my name search showing all my posts.

EDIT: I removed the link. Those are DVD rips so they are the copyrighted ones so I took them off so this thread isn't also removed.

Gui A

Supporting Actor
Geoff, Those threads were deleted by Ron as they contained copyrighted material... That link you just posted might get this thread deleted too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks