What's new

Sorry for all the posts guys, I'm SO hooked! :) Paradigm CC 300 Center Channel ????? (1 Viewer)

Jim Carr

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking at the Paradigm CC 300 Center Channel on ebay.. is that a good center? What should I look for that is good and < 250 ? I just bought NHT super zeroes for mains and surrounds.

thanks!

AntonS

Stunt Coordinator
If you add shipping to $250... when Studio CC 370 costs $330...

I never heard 330, but 370 is excellent.

RichardH

Supporting Actor
You'll want to match your mains.

So, that means the SuperCenter or a single SuperZero or SuperOne.

Jim Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Rich.. check out my other post onthe other string I have going what do you think?

I used the superzeros for some time, they have alot going for them. Strongly recommend using superzero center in upright position for a few months before considering any changes. You can then do a meaningful eval. of any other

centers based on your listening experience. I would not probably use a different brand center with a set up like this.

Jim Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Thanks for the advice Larry! Why standing upright instead of sideways? any reason in particular?

thanks again,

Jim

I believe the conventional wisdom is that
you get more consistent sound from side to side of front row center. When speaker is on it's side the guys on one side have midrange arriving before tweeter and the guys on the other have the opposite effect.
I bought in to this theory some time ago and have been setting up like this. Currently have a Sonus Faber set up with one of their
concerto two ways sitting under my direct view screen tilted up. The super zeros are
easy to place above a moniter tilted down
so you are on axis with the face of the
speaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks