What's new

Sorry... but is there a FAQ somewhere? (1 Viewer)

AllanC

Auditioning
I'm interested in a DIY sub project, but knowing nothing on the subject, could someone point me to a quick primer so I can ramp up on the knowlege base? On a recommendation from a friend, I've just purchased a pair of Aperion Audio 522D bookshelf speakers, along with a Denon 1603 receiver. Looking to add the .1 to my stereo system. (so 100% music) My room is pretty small, so svs would be overkill. my budget doesn't really allow for one, either. The Adire Rava sounds great for my purposes, and I'd probably not save much if I did it myself, but I'd like to try my hand - sounds like some fun. I've got all of the tools necessary, I think, except for a way to make a hole in the wood cabinet for the driver.

I've done a few searches but I haven't really found a good beginner's guide to DIY. perhaps I've not been looking hard enough. could someone point me the way?

Thanks!

Allan

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
http://www.diysubwoofers.org/

There's a lot of introductory info there. Couple that with a search on individual DIY sub projects and you should start getting the idea.

Also, the users here are more than eager to show how smart they are, so feel free to ask away. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks