What's new

****Sopranos Season 5 Season Guide (Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

JasonMC

Stunt Coordinator
Why did Carmine Jr. bail out so quickly? Does anybody think that Tony S. will go to him during this war since Tony B. did Carmine Jr. a favor?

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Your right it was only a hour and 15 mins, I just wished it was 2 :D

Exactly! And it was confirmed for me when Tony said Silvo was coming to pick her up, that right there gave it away for me. At first I gave consideration that Chris may have tried to kill himself, but when he said Silvo was coming to pic you up not Carmella, or somebody else, I knew it was over for her.

Evan Case

Screenwriter
So was Adrianna the rumored death that was being covered with spoiler tags the last few weeks?

I echo most everyone else: best episode of a superb season (except maybe the "old lady" episode :)).

Evan

P.S. Anybody still miss Robert Loggia? Shame he only had four episodes.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino

Because, as Paulie so wisely stated "He's a pussy!":D

Another tipoff that Ade was getting whacked was all the wedding references. How ironic, right?;)

And I miss Robert Loggia too. He was fantastic. I liked his character better than Tony Blundetto.

Ray Suarez

Stunt Coordinator
Excellent episode!

Adriana's days were numbered since the moment she became involved with the FBI.

Still, the look of dread on Adriana's face as she slowly began to realize her fate was powerful and sad.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
So is Adriana the person (in the inner circle) who dies each season, or, will their be more?
We knew it was coming...And was it me or did the lot Tony and Carm look at seem to be in the same area as Adriana's wacking? Coincidence? Or, intended? :D

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

And as Little Carmine said, which sums up this episode (and which someone else here referred to)
Can't wait for June 6th.

:D

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
I thought it was were Adriana got wacked too but you could see houses in the back of the lot that Tony and Carm were looking at. Must just be fall..

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Wow great episode! Like others said Ade was a dead woman right from the moment she started co-operating with the Feds. I suspected that Christopher was going to go to Tony when he left the apartment, but maybe he wasn't really sure what he was going to do until the gas station... despite all the writer and male model ( :laugh: ) BS he knew that he could never earn significant money legitimately & he couldn't let the lifestyle go.

HErs was one name, but not the only name rumored...

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Wow, what an episode! About twenty minutes in, I said to the wife, "It's not gonna end well for Adriana" But I thought it would happen next season since I had heard that she would be back despite her joining the cast of Joey.

I had no idea it was gonna end for her so quickly. I was stunned. Thank God there are still surprises in the show that I don't hear about beforehand.

Ric

Ed Faver

Second Unit
I needed to pee from about 15 minutes in & couldn't move. This was riveting and, sadly, played out the only way it could have from the moment Adrianna puked on that FBI conference table. I just don't see the Feds taking Tony down.

I know a lot of people had problems with last week's episode. I didn't. Tony's psyche is so important to the story. Imagine what his dreams will be like now, with this girl he loved, the fiancee of the nephew he loves now haunting him. I doubt we've seen the last appearance of Adrianna. She's now another monkey on Tony's back.

Todd K

Second Unit

Yeah, it was so obvious I'm very disappointed with the way it turned out. From that alone you could have expected it, and when we found out Drea will be starring on the Joey show next season, no one should have missed this. (We didn't see a body, though -- I would love to eat my words on this.)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was sloppy work by the FBI. Why wasn't Ade/Chris's place under surveillance, and why wasn't her car also being tracked.

You knew Chrissy was going to run to Uncle Tony after seeing his other future (at the gas station where some poor schlub has 3 kids, a pregnant wife, and driving a beater). Too bad Chrissy didn't have the ball just to just choke Ade to death. Wuss.

After that, it was anti-clamatic for me because from a story-telling perspective, getting rid of Ade is the mob's only move. Though Chrissy's days are probably numbered as well.

Now, if Tony S would have just offed Johnny in their undignified meet, now that would have been cool.

Tony's moving back into the house doesn't come without more stimuli to cause him more panic attacks. He looked like a whupped puppy in that last scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks